Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wreck-It Ralph Preview

Finally got around to catching Wreck-it Ralph and it was really good. Disney once again lives up to its name, with a family-friendly movie. Seriously, the trailer doesn't do it justice because Wreck-it Ralph is really way better than the trailer.
wreck it ralph
Personally, I felt that there were some heart-wrenching moments. Okay, maybe I am just an overly emotional and sensitive young lady. Like all Disney movies, it has some really sappy exchanges of eye contacts and cliche punchlines. But it weren't that bad. 
The pace of the movie was good. And the plot had enough twist and turns to keep you glued to the screen. Obviously, the ending was pretty much expected, like all Disney movies.
ralph
The morale of the story: It is hard to fit in. Take it from me, I am an overly talkative introvert who doesn't seem to blend in anywhere. But the thing is, some of us aren't meant to fit it, we are just born to stand out. Whatever it is, I think the important thing is we have to accept who we are for what we are. Only someone who can appreciate or love himself/herself can he/she command the respect of others.
Live the way you want to live. There is no need to prove anything to anyone. Good or bad? It is all subjective. I think as long as you can live to your own conscience, then all should be fine.
toys
There was some X'mas toy sale at the ground floor. Couldn't resist it. Captain America looks so dang cute! Omg! <3
I might just marry any guy who gets me one. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment