Friday, February 22, 2013

Kinky gift ideas

Valentine Day was approximately one week ago. But this doesn't mean that apart from that special day, romantic gestures are not welcome.

Lately, subscription for beauty products have been raging throughout Singapore. In a way, it's a little saturated. But I am pretty sure none of you have ever seen a subscription like this one.
panty by post
For the delicate-minded, this may sound overly kinky. But I think it is a refreshingly bold concept. It is no different from shopping online for lingerie, just a little more excitement because you do not know what you are getting.
I am glad to have a chance to review their products. And I do have some "great expectations" for it. The panties inclusive of postage are priced around 40 SGD. Bench-marking from there, I would expect a sexy, somewhat exquisite piece of Truimph standards. 
Panty By Post
Packaging wise, I love it for its simplicity and elegance. Nothing cheap-looking, I think it would make a great gift to an intimate lady friend (whether you are a male or female, haha). 
And perhaps they knew what was in my head, that panty I received is coincidentally named "Great Expectations" and in my favourite colour too - pink. =)
great expectations
This seductive undies makes me blush to wear it. But it does makes me feel a little sexier and I like it as it is airy. Great for our weather. 
An improvement for this concept is to allow the subscribers to buy more of the type of underwear they receive, especially if they love it. I do know a few oddly "inflexible" people who only wear a selected type of design.
IMG_5005
And best of all, there is a also a free gift if you refer a friend or renew a subscription. So, do remember to quote me when you place an order so that I will get my free gift. Meanwhile I am just going to prance around in my new underwear and check myself out in the mirror. =D
And thank you Natalie, for giving me an opportunity to test Panty By Post out!

1 comment:

  1. I love product, they actually look comfortable and sexy. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete