Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I love Nuffnang

I love writing, I really do. For the longest while, I wondered what is the fascination over blogging. But once I started, I was hooked. It was a platform which allowed me to explore my creativity and venture into new territories.

I don't really write for any particular audience. Sometimes I litter the blog with whatever that pops into my mind, whether frivolous or serious. However, at times I do find some problems coming out with topics to write. And thanks to blogging communities like Nuffnang, I am provided with blogging ideas.
nuffnang
Of course, there are many blogging committees, but Nuffnang is actually the first I joined. At first, I was rather dubious if I would be provided with any opportunities. I was a new blogger and I didn't have a strong reader base. But Nuffnang was very supportive of new bloggers and I received a few invitations for movie reviews. I have to say it really made my day!
And I am glad to congratulate Nuffnang for hitting 6. At such a tender age, it is already so popular and achieved so much. I am truly proud of you. This year, I hope  you will extend an invitation to me for your birthday bash. I would love to share this joyous moment with you.
So please pick me, I want to be part of Nuffnang’s 6th Birthday Bash at Ballymoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment