Friday, February 1, 2013

Contest: Win 250 to spend at Urban Outfitters!

If you have noticed the banner on the right, I am now an approved blogger and part of the etailpr family of bloggers. =D
Urban Outfitters 250
They are currently holding lovely competitions giving us bloggers an opportunity to win gorgeous apparels. This week, we will be able to win 250 pounds worth of clothes. That's a lot of apparels! Just thinking of all the looks I can create makes me drool. =P
This is the first time I am joining so wish me luck! And for all you know, I might just host my first giveaway. =D 
And dear readers, guess what, you can join too! Yipee! I have attached the link here. So, go check out the rules and regulations and you may win a truckload of clothes too! (Please remember to share the joy with me when you win...pretty please *winks*)

No comments:

Post a Comment