Wednesday, March 20, 2013

LOTD: Partying at MBS

More photos I have missed up. Pretty much showing the world how pretty Singapore is. My island is just so beautiful, feeling extremely patriotic all of a sudden.


topoftherworld
And of course, I thought I would do a LOTD. After all it is not every day I dress like a prissy little gal. Haha.
The little blings on my rings has fallen off. Yea, I am lousy at maintaining them. Any clue how on earth are we supposed to keep it there? Gah.
Little Black Dress I got in a sale for 19 bucks. I think it is a steal and it looks rather decent in my opinion.
And lastly my heels from Tangs, courtesy of my aunt. I wear it for all presentations, interviews etc. I don't really have much heels that can be worn for corporate events so this pair just has to play the role for it all. =P
MBS
Ring: Soufflé
Strapless black party dress: Club Couture
Chanel-like shoes: Tangs

No comments:

Post a Comment