Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Oz - The Great and Powerful Review

Finally got about to watching Oz - The great and powerful. =) I was so busy. I nearly missed it. Fortunately, Shaw is still showing it. Last screening I think, how lucky!


oz4
Honestly speaking, I think it is made up of a beautiful cast. Lucky Oz, being surrounded by so many pretty ladies. And by the way, Oz is a playboy and a damn heart-breaker. I know I am being a spoiler here. But, that was the first thing that popped in my head, despite being a huge fan of James Franco. This role of his is hell Tony Stark like.
OZ
This is the collage I made from all my favourite backdrops in The Land of Oz. I know Oz is so pretty. In fact, I wouldn't mind living there for a day or 2. =D
The story line itself is good enough to keep your eyes peeled on the screen. A more mature Disney theme, in my opinion. But I like the tag-line " I don't want to be a good man. I want to be a great one." So at the end of the day, what is better than greatness...is goodness. I love how it ends up in one big circle. =)
Oz-The-Great-and-Powerful
I know this review came a little too late. But still, allow me to welcome you to the Land of Oz along with the great powerful wizard, Oz (with his sexy eye wrinkles).
I guess now you all can only catch the DVD or something...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment