Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Toy Story: Thor, you shall whore (war)!

thor whoring
I actually have a set of nanoblocks (mini lego) that I am supposed to review. So behind time really. But Thor was well, easier to build. I took less than 5 minutes to complete it all. And I am getting a little rusty with the bricks. *inserts grim sad face*
Anyway the instructions sheet, geez is just average only. I think it could have been more precise on certain area. I mean after all Lego are supposedly meant for even younger kids.
Step By Step
Tada, I documented my process to building Thor in photos. It is actually quite haha...tedious to stop halfway to take a photo and then continue building. It just breaks my concentration.
But I guess this is a new experience and maybe one process that may happen pretty frequently with more cool toys review. Yipee!
Intricate
And to people who wonder why there is a price discrimination in the Avengers Lego. Well it is because of the intricacy in the pieces. Thor, itself, I have to say I was extremely impressed with the cape and the structure of the buildings. It was designed in a way that really let me felt "hey this is kinda cool". Maybe I played with bricks for far too long so I am too easily awed.
And I seriously love the 2 expressions of Thor. So angst and stoic! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment