Saturday, October 26, 2013

Disney Movie with Nuffnang: Thor!

Thor1
OMG, he is back! Everyone knows him. Even one of my BFF who claims she is not into good-looking guys is head over heels in love with him!
Male or female, everyone love Thor! Yup, he is Thor! The man/ God which guys look in awe. Behold those bulging biceps. And every lady on Earth just wanna have his babies...haha!
Jane
Excited, that's a total understatement, I am way beyond that. I am ecstatic, crazy irrationally fanatic to catch Thor! I missed him once on the silver screen due to my exams. This ain't gonna to happen again. NO WAY! 
Now I am here, sorry Jane dear, but the lady to hold this man's hand this time round is going to be me! (For Thor, I have grown bitchy... :( )
mjolner
If I had Thor’s Mjölner for a day, I am going to smash the moon into smithereens which would become beautiful stars. As they slowly fall back onto Earth, we will have a night of billions falling stars. Ah, where every dream comes true...sigh.
I know it is kinda of stupid yea. Just for a pretty sight, we will live in darkness for eternity. Maybe I will smash half a moon then. A girl can always dream. :)
thor poster
I am so going catch it this time round. You should too! Catch Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World” in Singapore cinemas this 31 October 2013! For more updates, like the Official Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World Singapore Facebook Page, and subscribe to the Official Marvel Singapore YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment