Saturday, November 9, 2013

Review: Absolutely Nails

AN
Courtesy of The Influencer Network and Absolutely Nails, I had beautiful nails for my D&D. I have gamely named them Flowery Fingers and Twinkle Toes. Uncreative but absolutely apt names! Hehe!
Comfy Chair
Once inside Absolutely Nails newly located at 136 East Coast, you will be first welcomed by the gaily decorated seats. Each chair comes with a cushion to support your sore, tired back after a hard day at work. P.S even the laptop is feeling blissfully comfy on its chairs!
Foot DelightMy feet was spoilt rotten, first given a nice scrub and filing off of dead skin. There were so many colours and everything looks so nice and apt. I wanted blue, so I picked a sparkly sky blue for my toes. I think I picked it cos it matched my slippers. Hahazzz...
princess nails
It was a lot harder taking photos of my fingers with my tablet. Here's one blurry photo of me being a blissful princess, pampered on my royal throne. LOL! I have proudly declared myself Princess of Cambridge for my D&D. 
Absolutely Nails
Envious? Go to  Absolutely Nails lor! Haha! They offer services such as classic/french Manicure & Pedicure, 2D/3D Nail Art, Acrylic/Gel/Extension. Surely, you will find something to suit your royal taste buds. :)
Happy Nails
Happy fingers signing off...till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment