Saturday, November 2, 2013

CozyCot: Amino Collagen Profec Seminar

Last week I attended the Amino Collagen Profec Seminar hosted by CozyCot. It was a really great session and I learnt a lot from the speakers.
I have long heard about Collagen. My mum is always talking about it, but we haven't got a chance to try it cos Mum Dear is skeptical.
Profec
So what is Profec?
It is a food ingredient developed under Meiji's own technologies by fermenting milk whey. Profec increases the population of a key Probiotic, which also heps the growth of good bacteria and reduces the bad bacteria, leading to a healthy intestine and healthier looking skin.
7 Good reasons form Meiji Amino Collagen Profec
  1. Helps relieve constipation
  2. Helps bowel movement easier
  3. Helps to increase the fequency of stools
  4. Good for intestine
  5. Helps to relieve heaviness in the stomach
  6. Helps relieve bloating
  7. Helps receive loose stool
Amino
I have received a month supply to try. I think it will last longer than that, since I am still young and don't really need to replenish that great an amount of collagen. Hopefully, I will look as good as the guest reviewers too! :)

** Photos courtesy from CozyCot Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment