Sunday, November 17, 2013

Oh, My Favourite SKECHERS! : A walk around the world with SKECHERS

give a girl
Everyone knows this lady, and what she says makes complete sense. Shoes are a staple accessory that could either make or break your look. And a comfy one will definitely for sure bring you to great places around the world.
So today, using Skechers Shoes, I will teleport you...hehe just kidding...just share with you the different looks I created for the different parts of the world along with my style interpretation!
Parisan Skechers
Parisan Skechers
This is what I will definitely decked in if I ever have the chance to go to Paris one more time. Now I am no longer going as a poor exchange student. I chose to done something smart causal. Bobs Planet Topside in navy blue is picked because it is simple, classy and not over-the top.
A sweater love top suited for this city of love along with casual skinny jean. A golden bracelet and watch just to show "richer than a student" Haha. And a nice bag to put my camera, hp and passport to finish the look!
Yorker Skechers
Yorker Skechers
Have to say it is somewhat inspired from SATC.  For a cosmopolitan lady, I wanted some variety from the typical heels, so I opted for hidden wedges. SKCH Plus 3 - Raise Your Glass seems to be the perfect choice! It is fun and sporty and allows for casual strolls in the park after a busy day at work without your feet feeling too sore.
Chose a brown mocha coat to go along so it still looks somewhat "officy" Decided to end off with a huge red ba(n)g to provide a splash of colours into this autumn look.
Spanglish Skechers
spanglish skechers
The last time I traveled to Spain, I was rather impressed with the Spanish style. After all, they are the founding nation of Zara, Bershka and Desigual, my favourite brands! I wanted to do a causal street style just for the fun, passionate city and spangled up with Daddy'$ Money: Gimme - Starry Skies shoe. It also comes along with a hidden wedge to give the young lady a boost in height.
It is more of a summer look so I had a flora skirt and a cropped top that screams REBLOG IS A MUST! Yes, please re-blog thank you very much. It is all about layering when it comes to accessories - stacked rings and stacked bracelets. Gives a gypsy girl aura along with a worn leather bag. Ended off with gigantic earphones so as to dance along to the sexy Spanish tempo!
Cinderella
A shoe has so much more to offer than just a walk. Even if you are not convinced by me, you will sure be convinced by the Disney Royalty Haha! So make a change to your life, hurry down to one of the Skechers Store to test a comfy footwear today. :)

SKECHERS Concept Stores:
Tampines 1 #03-02 Tel: 6260 2190
Jurong Point #01-16J Tel: 6795 7478
ION Orchard #B2-14 Tel: 6884 6567
Queensway #01-14 Tel: 6475 2515
Compass Point #01-21/22 Tel:  6388 7375
Nex Serangoon #01-32 Tel: 6634 4351
Parkway Parade #02-40/41 Tel: 6346 2556
Causeway Point #01-30 Tel: 6893 3901
The Clementi Mall #04-41/42 Tel: 6659 1822
Changi City Point #02-42 Tel: 6636 1078
VivoCity #02-13/14 Tel: 6270 4211
Raffles City #03-06/07 6338 3356
Jem #03-35 Tel: 6734 9678
Bugis Junction #02-18 Tel: 6336 8303
Opening Soon: Bedok Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment