Thursday, April 10, 2014

Smelling Good with Silky Girl

You know somedays I just feel like there is something going to happen, and I just don't know what it is yet. 
But yeah, now I know...Guess what I found in the mail. It just slipped out my mind I had a bottle of Silky Girl perfume concentrate coming.
French Sunflower
Just in case you are curious how does a French Sunflower looks like, it smells like my Gucci Flora - Gorgeous Gardenia. Despite being a concentrate, it is not overpowering at all. There is a slightly sweet scent to it and it feels pink and fluffy. One thing for certain, it smells really good, somewhat addictive. And the delicate design on the bottle cap is so pretty, I just had to snap a photo of it and highlight it.
This is my first roll-on perfume. My Mum was a bit "sian-ed" by it cos it is not hygienic to share. But the box, it should be yellow not pink, get youself a bottle too and tell me whatya think? :) It is part of the exotic flowers roll-on collection. Now I am curious about the other scents...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment