Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Drilleys: I am walking on Drilleys

Drilleys
It has been so long since I did my Part 2 of Drilleys Post. Nope, I did not forget about it, okay? I was just spending some time researching and also...there was the planning of the BF birthday taking a good deal of my time. 
In my last post, I showed you how the males could pull off Drilleys' casual look. Today, i will be doing how I style Drilleys.
Drilleys Model
I received the all-blue Drilleys and so I decided to do an "all-blue" Not a very creative look but is "safe" fashion to do block colours. Matched it with faded grey demin tights and a faded blue jacket. This look is pretty causal and not over-the-top at all. It is something that you can wear when you go out. And you don't feel self-conscious, wondering if people are looking at you cos you look weird or anything.
Just some nice advice for those who are planning to get themselves a pair. Find one that is slightly tighter for your own feet. Mine was initially the right fit until my Dad forced his feet through. The thing is once an Espadrilles is stretched, it can't really bounce back to the old size. And then it becomes very uncomfortable when it is loose. So now, my blue Espadrilles is now my Dad's. Thanks a million! 
My Drilleys
So if you are considering getting yourself a pair, Drilleys can be found at the following DOT location: Bugis+, JEM, Jurong Point and Tampines Mall. The most important thing is really getting the right fit. And make sure you protect those shoes from unwanted visitors. One thing I especially love about Espadrilles is that you don't have to wear socks. I am not that much of a socks person so yeah... :)
And for those who can't make up their mind on which design, I would say if you are a person who goes for safe fashion, pick something that is single-blocked-coloured or single-striped-coloured. Feeling a little more adventurous, pick the one with striped and blocked. You can always find those which are of mixed coulors! Alternatively, pick something bold, like like army-print fabric. Like I say, the options are endless! And now, there is still buy 1 get 1 free, which means you can pick 2 to try out. Or get a couple pair like I did *smiles*
Shoe Swag
Don't just let me monopolise the shoe swag! Go get one yourself and style up yourself better than me. :) I am going to do funky Drilleys next! Stay tune

No comments:

Post a Comment