Sunday, October 26, 2014

Cheers with Fruity Lite Extra to a healthy life

Usually what is good for you usually taste pretty bad. Today, I thought I would like to share with you a product which helps you achieve a healthier digestive system by clearing the excess oil and toxins and at the same time is a very delicious beverage.
Fruity Lite
I am pretty sure some of you have probably seen this at your nearest supermarket or our leading drugstores - Guardian and Fairprice. Perhaps you are also curious about it like me. I was sponsored 6 boxes (which is about a 1 month supply to try out). There are types available the Fruity Lite tea and Fruity Lite extra which is sugar free and contains additional Vitamin C and Xylitol.
First of all, this is not a slimming tea.The picture of the measuring tape on the box may seem a little bit misleading though. Eventually, you might or might not lose any weight. And if you do end up lighter, it is because of better bowel movements. :)
The drink itself, I have to say is very very delicious. I am on it for more than a month now. I am actually quite hooked onto it cos it is a tasty thirst quencher when it is cold with ice. Every time, I sort of overeat or take something more oily, I would immediately make myself a cup of Huiji Fruity Lite. It helps me pass out gas, Haha *embarrassed* It doesn't have any artificial colouring or flavouring, all natural goodness!
How to Make
So usually, I make a big pot of it. Add in a lot of water and stir it with my handy chopstick. Chill it and soon it will be ready to serve. I would think it taste like a cold ice lemon tea! My family now even prepares it when there are guests in the house. :P
It is reasonably priced at S$7.90 for a box of 10 sachets, which is like only 80 cents for a sachet! My BF who had some constipation problem was pretty adversed to it cos of the picture of the lady in the box and he kept telling me he doesn't want to take slimming stuff...But eventually he did try it and now he has a happy tummy. No longer full of shit :P (No pun intended)
Huiji
I have also attached the ingredient list for those who wants to know more. I would think that the main selling point is that it is tasty and is definitely more healthy than the soft drinks we tend to consume on a warm day. My take is that it has become the healthier option for me.
I haven't lose any weight for those who are curious. This is because I generally don't exercise much, especially with the haze. However, I have not gained any weight either. I have now cut down on my soft drink intake using Huiji Fruity Lite as the replacement. You can be like me too. I have linked their website in this post so you can read more about it and understand their products better. :)
Cheers to a healthier you!

No comments:

Post a Comment