Friday, July 24, 2015

Review: Love me, Lock me!

When you reach a certain age in life, most people would actually hope to own a branded piece or 2. Let's be realistic, sometimes due to certain commitment you just can't afford it. And, luxury goods are actually priced a lot higher. Although it is of first grade quality, you can an unbranded, identical good at a much lower price. Because, you are actually paying for status.
But some status symbol really do have great designs. Replicas are pretty popular right now, so today, I will introduce you a store that was created with the intention to offer reliable preorders for high quality items.
Minkfly
This is the only place I know of where you don't have to pay up in full for P.O. Yeap, you know how dangerous you can get if you meet dishonest sellers and you are buying in huge bulk. At Minkfly, only 25% of the item price is collected as a deposit. Only when the item is in Singapore, the balance would be collected. Within 2 working days after payment verfication, your purchase will be mailed out!
As you can see, the items are well wrapped in brown paper. Looks great as a gift. It will be safely bubble wrapped as well. Also, to set worriers' heart to ease, in the boxes, all your items are properly secured as well. Phew!
Bling Bling
The Cartier Love Bracelet in Silver I received look super real! In fact, it is even the latest design. Now we all know why it is one of the more popular pieces at Minkfly! Please be careful though, if you are going to Europe, you better not wear this in. Students and people who don't want to spurge too much, this is a bracelet not to be missed.
Do you know why it is called the love bracelet? Because it is really quite a unique piece that let 2 people lock their heart to each other. It is almost like a ring, just that it has a less cliche and fancy philosophy to it. 



As you can see from the video, the love bracelet is pretty easy to put on by yourself. But I do feel that it is more romantic to get your partner to do it for you. There is a guy's version as well. So if your man is quite into fashion, he may like it. My BF is not into accessorising himself. So no chic bangle for him.

But he did have fun screwing me up. *No pun intended* Of course, I do feel that it is almost a modern chastity belt. Locking yourself for one true love. Imagine your partner locking it and keeping it. Hehe. I still find this an interesting concept. But if it wasn't launched by a luxury brand, it probably won't get the attention it truly deserves. :(
Minkfly
Apart from preorders, Minkfly also offers stock items (most of which are extras for preorders). My Fairytale Little Pearl Rabbit Ring which comes in an adorable macaroon case is an instock item. It is really cute and the design is intricate. The ring case is really useful for storing your small accessories when you bring them overseas. Plus it is really adorable, I think it makes a really nice gift case. But sorry, I am keeping it for myself!
The Bvlgari bracelet I don't think is on sale yet. Initially, I pretty like Hermes necklace, until I saw Bvlgari. Just on a side note, I think Bvlgari has the nicest engagement rings design although I know a lot of people go for Cartier though. Bvlgari has a simple but loud presence. This is currently my favourite going out necklace. It goes with everything cos its black on a rose gold chain.
Minkfly_FF
In future, Minkfly would also be branching into handmade and personalised accessories. The selection will be wider! So just for my readers, you will get a 20% off when ordering if you quote "FORFUNK". There is no minimum purchase require. I will be putting this on my side banner as well, just in case you guys miss it.

All purchases, with or without my quote, comes with free registered mail. So, don't worry about lost mails. To be doubly safe, I would recommend to opt for PayPal payment method and you will get to enjoy the buyer protection that Paypal offers. So have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment