Saturday, January 30, 2016

Review: Epure Membranous Jelly Masque

So lately, I have been trying out this Epure Membranous Jelly Masque. This is not really a tear-and-put sort of face mask. It is pretty much a DIY facial, which you can do in the convenience of your own home. The Epure Membranous Jelly Masque supposedly hydrates and deep-cleanse your skin, giving it a youthful glow.
Each box comes with a Spatular. My initial grouse was that is insufficient. But then, I realise I preferred using my hand when it comes to applying. But when removing, I would suggest using the spatular to scrap off. Please try to scrap off as much as possible because the product is stick and very slimy (My face looks like it is melting!). It will take a lot of water to wash it off!
Epure Masque
Each packet is 30ML, but the portion is very generous. Either that I have a very small face which I doubt so. I would suggest using the product all the way to the neck or sharing it with your partner/ Mum/ sibling. So it is pretty much 2 for the price of 1.
Although not stated on the packet instructions, I threw one packet in the fridge and actually sort of preferred it cold Haha. You guys can try it out too. The steps are not very difficult. You just have to cleanse and tone your face before leaving the product on your face for 20-25 minutes. Remove the product and do your typical routine.
Epure Masque
This is my before and after photo. The spots on my forehead did go slightly lighter but my face did not feel more moistured, partially because of the second cleansing routine. Can we just skip the 2nd cleansing? And just wash with clear water? I think the effect would be more visible. Or perhaps we had to use their whole series to fully experience the benefits of the products.
It is definitely more work than a face mask, for those who are very busy and looking for easy solutions. The cleanser and essence are not available for sales at present but I do think that they may be better stand-alone products, provided there is no 2nd cleansing involved. 
***Updates***
Oops, sorry readers, I have used the product wrongly. There should not be a 2nd cleansing session. Please refer to the the testimonials on their website for a more accurate review.

No comments:

Post a Comment