Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Funky Find: Snow App Videos


Haha, this is annoyingly addictive. Have been making many videos to entertain the BF through his late nights. Shall upload the raw clips here. The rest can be found on Instagram. My Instagram is growing irritating. Heh Heh Heh!


This was my first video. But, I show potential to be the next Ah-Jie Hahah!



You can even hear the utensils banging in the background. Dedicated to the BF. He has a photo where he is acting like a sushi roll. Couple Sushi?!? :)


Personally, I thought this was one of the best videos. The acting was so realistic! I am such a beautiful crier. Haha. Somebody just give me a "Best Actress" Award! What a hearty cry!


This is a good night video to the BF. Haha, literally took it in video. I think I should get a Best GF award too. The pains I go through to entertain him. How many girls would do that!!!




Possibly the most animated video. My Mum said my eyes are beautifully big :D :D :D My family is now hooked on it. Download Snow App at your own risk! But at least it is entertaining :) Watch it on Instagram. The quality is better there!

No comments:

Post a Comment