Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Wild Wild Wet: Double the Wow

The June Holidays are here. And I thought I would take this opportunity to share with you guys a promotion at Wild Wild Wet. Dress identically and you can get twice the the excitement at half the price at Downtown East! Just in case, you think that twinning might be silly, my family and I did the quadruplets. And it was a real good bonding experience.

Just in case you are wondering, my family and I have never been to Wild Wild Wet. And I am very glad I brought them along instead of my friends. Because my parents were so excited about this outing. (Guess I should really plan more fun activities for my family next time.) My Dad was doing so much research work and my Mum actually packed our swimsuits and was so eager to coordinate our attires for the day. (-_-)''

Because we have been to Wild Wild Wet, I can't share with you the difference. But I do know that there is one new feature which I will be talking about later. And it is definitely a lot more fun than I expected. I always thoughtWild Wild Wet was more of a "family theme park" so I was quite surprised to find myself screaming in some of the rides. Gosh.

I didn't try anything in the Kidz Zone. Apart from those under construction, I pretty much tried out all the other rides. Hehe. My personal favourite is the Royal Flush. I think I took it 3-4 times and each time I screamed my heads off. OMFG. If you are into something more exciting, try the Torpedo or Slide Up. But Torpedo isn't for everyone, it was too frightening for screams.


And tada, presenting the new ride - The Woosh. Just in case you are wondering why are my legs so hairy, it is my bro's la! (Or you can sponsor me for leg hair removal, I wouldn't mind. Hehe!) The Woosh is 50m long, being Singapore’s Longest Inflatable Freestyle Water Slide at Wild Wild Wet.

It is a ride that young kids can enjoy so don't expect it to be too exciting. My observation is that older kids ain't too excited about it. But kids on the other hand are crazy for it. Apart from Kidz Zone, this is another feature that they can independently have some fun in. Being an inflatable slide, it is really a safe joyride for them :D

Before I forget, here's the photo of the Seeing Double Campaign, where the member of the public were invited to join. With 111 pairs of twinning people, I am guessing we managed to set the Singapore Book of Records for the 'Largest Gathering of Dress Alike Duos'! Does it mean I am living down in history? Lol!

Honestly, there are so many people I can't even spot myself OMG! To up the fun, there were even stage games that day. My sporting Mum and Bro happily participated in the first game and even took my Dad's underwear up on stage much to the amusement of the audience. Hehe.


If you don't want to keep climbing up and down the rides to deposit your handphones and specs, don't bring them up the rides! I didn't know and we had to climb down. This rule pretty much applies for the more thrilling features. Want photos? Take Shiok River or Tsunami!

A special mention to Shiok River because it is really as shiok as its name. It was just so therapeutic drifting. It took me a while before I could control the currents around the float. But it was really great to leave life to maneuver on its own as you focus on the little things around you.


Just to share a little more about the Seeing Double promotions, you can also enjoy some sweet deals while are you at Downtown East. See there's so much benefit to twin! (Click on the image to see more!) Apart from that, take a photo of your twinning effort and post it on Instagram. You must be the lucky few that will be rewarded for your effort! (See image below!)

I guess I am going to end off with an overall verdict of this place: A ball of fun for the family. You can bring the young and old in the family. And this is a really affordable, nice place for secondary class outing. I still remember those days where budget for fun is real tight!) :P


P.S. Wow is punning wild if you thing it was a typo error. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment