Thursday, February 1, 2018

Casual Pre-wedding shoot with Ce Wen Photography


Pretty stoked to share with you these photos cos they turn out to be a lot better. Remember the last time I dished out some wedding photo tips in my previous post, guess what we did another "practice session", but on casual shoots this time. And I think it done out great great, better in fact.

By now, we already "know" what to do. The photographer was a lot less in a hurry and put in a lot of effort in finding the perfect lighting and sharing with us some tips here and there. Sometimes it is just trial and error, but you need time to keep trying. So I realise the importance of having a patient photographer.


This time round, we had a lot more intimate shots. (Kiss until damn sian...haha...I think never kissed so much during our time together.) And cos we had great afternoon harsh sunlight, we had some flare shots which I absolutely love and adore. So pretty!!!

I also got to try out more posts to torture the BF....Muhahaha. he carried me a bit this time round. And by the end, I was tired. (o.O) Don't ask me why, but I am tired being carried around like a potato sack. Oh yea one more tip, do remember to get those behind the scene shots. I just realise these shoots look great. (There is one which show us giving our mai-siao face to each other. Haha, but I will save that for our memories.


Hope you enjoy the photos you lovebirds. And if you are considering a shoot this V-Day, you might want to use our photographer - Ce Wen. He is quite dope! I did my make-up myself this time using Burlesque Babe from SukkixLASplash (Read my review on their lippies here!) It is pretty long-lasting but imprints on BF when kissed HAHAHA.

My dress is not new. I have worn it a few times already and it is from Missa More. You can read more here about me raving about my "peacock dress". Because Missa More is still relatively unknown, their clothes are still very very affordable for the quality. (I know cos I shop there hehe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment