Friday, March 30, 2018

Lash Regrowth: Signature Yuan Yang Facial



Last week was exhausting, I had less than 6 hours of sleep a day. So I was very sure I look ugly. And I had lots of break-out on my forehead. I was really happy when I got the opportunity to try the new Signature Yuan Yang Facial at Perkz Aesthetics.

Just so you know Perkz Aesthetics is the sister company of Lash Regrowth (who is known for their lashes programme). Together, they are now establishing themselves as a one-stop beauty place. I will be trying their other services too (not telling you which one for now) and this is very exciting for me, because their facial is good!


Similar to other facials, there is also extraction. The distinguishing factor of this facial was the aromatherapeutic scent of the coffee beans and tea. The cleansing water are replaced with tea water, the scrub included grind coffee beans and the face mask was infused with tea goodness as well.

There was also the Crystal Gua Sha that came with it. It was my first time doing Gua Sha and I really enjoyed it. I thought it would be painful but it was really soothing. I think I dozed off halfway...actually I wasn't too sure cos I was in Lalaland already. Oops.


Check out the effect of Gua Sha, it was so obvious that I don't even need to tell you which side has been worked on. My whole half face was lifted. Did someone botox me? Haha. And this effect can last for one week :D

If you notice closely, there are same specks of red on my neck. Yup, my lymphatic drainage system are being cleared and the the toxin are slowly removed. By the way, the massage are really good too.


Check out my radiant "after face-surgery" moment. The Yuan Yang Facial promises:-
  • Increase blood flow: Success. Look less like zombie after facial
  • Reduce wrinkles and fine lines: Maybe. I don't have wrinkles but it lifted my whole face. I even have a v-face HAHAHA.
  • Reduces Inflammation: Sucess. Pimples on forehead less visible
  • Increase antioxidants: Maybe?
  • Brighten dull skin: Totally, you won't know who shitty I look before. 
  • Reduce puffiness and dark eye circle: Success. I think no one could even tell I had 3 hours sleep for the last 3 days!!!

And you know what, just between me and you, the usual price for this facial at Perkz Aesthetics is S$150. But it is now at a promotional price of S$68 if you want to try it out for yourself. Best for after an exhausting day, school camp or draining exams. Let me know if you have tried it too and how it worked for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment