Thursday, March 1, 2018

Out in Cinemas: Peter Rabbit


It has been a long while since I have done a movie shout-out. So last weekend, I caught an awesome premiere - Peter Rabbit with my family. The tickets came at a really good time because it has been a long, long while since everyone caught a movie together. (My Mum always find movie ticket to be too expensive.)

The best thing is everyone enjoyed themselves and we even went for dinner after. Mum even went "This movie is so awesome. The rabbits look so realistic. We should have done this as a family more often. Let's go to the movies more." Guess, this is even more of a family movie than we expected.


Peter Rabbit is not an uncommon tale. Most of us have heard us this cheeky little one and his family. The soundtracks in this movie was amazing. I love how they changed the lyrics of our familiar tune. And I really like how it was entertaining for the young and the old. The jokes weren't too cheesy and there was still something nostalgic about it.

My Dad initially didn't wanted to watch it cos he "doesn't watch cartoons" which are for kids. But he gave the movie a chance after checking its trailer and is a full fan after the movie. I guess the charms of rabbits are just irresistible. Check out the trailer!


On a sidenote, I didn't expect the premiere to be so much fanfare. There were some snacks and fringe activities for the young and old. There was face painting for you to transform to be part of the rabbit family and a modified carrot ring-tossing game for you snag a rabbit headband.

Yup, yours truly grew athletic overnight. Never knew I was that great a tosser. I also didn't expect the hospitality to extend to good eats and free popcorns! It really made the whole movie experience so wonderful. So, thank you Sony Pictures and Narratrs for the invitation.

P.S. My Dad asked if there is going to be a sequel. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment