Sunday, June 10, 2018

Custom Gifts with Printicious

Lately, I have been surfing the line a lot on customised stuff, partially because the wedding is coming. And I came across this pretty dope website - Printicious. If you stay in Singapore or Malaysia, you are in luck because Printicious ships to both countries. Hurray!

So what's special about the Printicious is the plethora of items they are selling. I was at their website looking for potential wedding deco and found a myriad of other items which could be customised - baby products, household deco etc. Wow.

Initially, I thought the Ceramic Tiles and Photo Rocks would make great wedding deco. But the "quote" version made them so good for the house. So, now I am wondering if I should get wedding button badges and magnets or even coasters for some of our guests?!?

My bro was quick to tell me having my face on the fridge or coffee table is just weird. Making people pin my face on your jackets or dresses was just pure narcissistic. But, words would be fine...


And because some of my friends are having/ had kids, I ventured to the baby's corners as my Bro was dishing advice as the "rather unwanted" wedding planner and I came across the cutest clothes ever. Just so you know, Printicious also carry customisable Baby Rompers and Mini Tees all under one website.

Maybe it is just me, but kids wearing clothes of their inner monologues are like so darn cute. And I love the amount of colours they have :P But my Bro stepped in again and to told me I can get them next time...when I am pregnant. Now, I should just focus on the wedding.


But Printicious just had too much choices and the cap caught my eyes too. There is just something for anyone at any stage of your life. It is just so easy to get distracted. Plus everyone needs a cap right? Plus their products are pretty reasonably priced, making everything look so attractive for purchase. Sigh.

While I am here pouting and making up my mind, I thought I should just share this with you first in the meanwhile. If you are looking for button batch for college,colour mug or button badges,don’t forget to contact them. Or if you have any upcoming birthday party and would like to impress your guest, photo booth rental is your best entertainment...(Yes, they also do photobooth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment