Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Just another graduation


So yea guys, I got my masters! Thanks for supporting me! Yea right, it is my bro who graduate. But because I was dressed in the exact shade of navy, a lot of people thought it was me getting my masters. I even had people trying to sell me my grad shot. *Roll Eyes*

Cos that week was my busy period, I was rather adamant about missing it. My Bro kicked a damn big fuss. But heng, a friend at work was also going for the same convo so I got a free ride. Yea!


So funny story ahead guys...cos my friend had a rare surname, at least I thought so. When I saw a graduate that shared the same surname, I happily snapped photos of that dude and sent her. In my head, I was actually thinking "don't really look alike leh"

But please, not that my bro and I look very alike, so I didn't think too much of it. LOL! And the prof that reads out the name was terrible. As long as you have a cheena name, he will get it wrong. It is like zero effort on his part. But, I have to say he made the long commencement a lot more bearable.


I did realise I am actually a pretty damn awesome photographer, paparazzi too. In fact, I think my family only wanted me there...as a photographer. My mum even did her hair for the occasion. Guess it is kinda of obvious who is the favourite child.

So basically, I just spent my life following my bro around, snapping photos of him and his friends. I caught some candid moments too which he told me is highly unappreciated. Whateva la...and he only let me pang gang at 11pm. FML. But I have to admit NUS does have a more instagramable convo than NTU. Check out some of the videos I took. :) Till next time folks, I am exhausted. Bleh!


No comments:

Post a Comment