Friday, July 13, 2018

The flower of my eye


My wedding theme is floral pink and blue and I can't help but wonder if it had been influenced by this little pretty one (or should I call them twos.) So anything that is (i)soft, (ii) floral and (iii) pastel, has been pulling hard the strings in my heart. I just succumb to purchases.

In fact, I am contemplating for my hand flowers to look something like this...lol. Delicate yet intricate, there is just a soft, gentle beauty about it. (Yes, I know my wedding invites are inspired by this too :P)


Here's a side profile of me in these darlings. :) These earrings are made of "crochet fabric" so it gives a nice texture and realism to it. However, one thing I realise though was that this pretty things were a little hard to match.

I think it is due to the fault of my wardrobe (shopping time) I don't have much pastel, dainty clothes in my wardrobe. And most of my clothes are rather smooth and lack texture variety. So I couldn't pull off the softening effect from the earrings. But I think I will definitely look more like a demure lady if I match them with knitted clothes or clothes with laces. :)


Eva from Hana Crochet Design has kindly allowed me to share with you some of her behind the scene photos to let you have a feel how each flower is made. Her designs are amazing. Never would I have imagined crochet earrings could look so beautiful. (The dangling white floras look fitting for a bride doesn't it?)

Her variety is pretty amazing too - dangling, with gems, tassels. Wow. If your dress style is very lady-like and is more of soft, floral themed, you may end up buying her whole store down. :) Hmm, I am now a bit tempted to get myself another pair of white floral earrings...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment