Sunday, August 19, 2018

One shoe Many looks

For all brides out there, I think this may be a helpful post. So I had this struggle on how many pairs of footwear do I need? This is a real struggle because you needed every heels/ flats to match with every dress change. And yet, you don't really want to buy that may pairs of heels you may never wear.

My friends told me get a plain beige/ white one to match everything. And so I did, even though I didn't really like plain stuff. But I found something in my house which could vamp up the different looks. (Note: if you have a kua, white/beige heels won't match, it is not as simple as that.)


So, I had this set of beautiful clip-ons in my house (more than 4 in fact). You can essentially mix and match and create different looks. I did that for our pre-wedding shoot and impressed our vendor with my travel-light yet many shoes antics. HAHAHA. The red clips also matched really well with my Kua.

Because I am only buying one pair of shoes, I could buy a better pair of leather shoes. The clip-ons are snug enough to stay on the shoes yet not leave unsightly marks on my shoes. It is quite easy and intuitive to clip on. Best of all, it doesn't take that much time and become a hindrance to our schedule.


Now, I don't have to fret about which shoes I should buy but which design I should clip-on and...I can change my mind/clip anytime. :D These clip-on work best for plain shoes. If you are struggling between sparklies and plains, I think plains which are functional for work can look nice too with clip-ons.

One thing for sure, I think it definitely not very sensible to invest too many pairs of shoes (especially if they are way over the top) and you know you would never wear after, maybe except for special occasions. Cos we all know, how much special occasion do you have anyway! But, I got these clip-ons overseas but I think they should be able to be found in Singapore too. These are staples right!

No comments:

Post a Comment