Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Funky Find: Pitu Again

I did a previous post on Pitu before...haha cos the app is fun. But I deleted it soon after because I thought that's all the app could do. Recently, I realised it could do much more so I downloaded the app again.


This app is rather intuitive. All you have to do is take a fringeless photo of yourself (now it seems to have beautify effect). Would suggest to smile, but you might want to smile without showing your teeth if you want period photo.

You can re-take a few with unlimited tries, so you can try out with different types of smiles hehe. Then, you just need to apply the different filters. I noticed that most of the filters are free but that are a selected few which need $$. But I guess you don't have to pick those right...haha.


Now, apart from period looks, you can try out palace looks - of various ranks. You can even have modernised looks as well. But I didn't upload mine in this collage. Also, you can kidify yourself. I tried it out with the BF and wow he looks surprisingly pretty as a girl :)

Guess our daughter will be a beauty. Do try out this app yourself. It is lame af, but you know what, it is fun too. Hehe. And if you follow chinese dramas, this app may reasonate more with you. I don't really watch dramas but I had a good laugh anyway. Am keeping this app this time round cos it has other editing functions such as poster and collage :D

No comments:

Post a Comment