Thursday, August 9, 2018

Recommendations of Nomnomby

There has been quite a lot of meal subscription lately out there, and I thought maybe I will share my journey with one of them - Nomnomby. The more you get with them, it actually becomes cheaper. So I was greedy and signed up for 20 meals a month when there was 40% discount.

Quite honestly, I had a hard time using all 20 cos it is not like I am always at the CBD area. But I shared it with my boyfriend. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't finish my subscription. So most of the meals are about $9 to $11, so I think it is quite a steal to get their sets of 6, 12 or 20.


The kitchen opens around 5pm every day and they will send a reminder email when it opens. You have to make a decision on what you to eat for lunch the next day before 9am. I don't know for you, but usually my craving only comes around 11am. Gahhh.. You can either access the website on your phone or the comp. But on the comp, you can have a sense of the food within your area. (But still, I have a hard time searching...)

You can to pick your reservation timing as well. Pss, if you come early, the food may not be prepared so take note. Also, the meals doesn't really change, so you do get bored of it after a while. We did try some of the meals, so here are some recommendations.



1. Gyu Nami / Doco
For beef lovers, a top favourite would be Gyu Nami. Most people I know love it. Even my Mum was of praises for it. The portion is huge and the beef is fresh. Extremely value for money. But if you like something more cooked, you may want to try out DOCO instead. The Beef is nicely torched. However, the service can be a bit slow sometimes. Gah.



2. Fraction Pasta
This isn't too bad. But it is not consistent. Some of its meals are awesome, while others are pretty meh. The smoked duck is really good though, so if you want to try this out, look out only for the days it has the smoked duck. Yummy!
This doesn't change everyday. So, it gets a bit boring, eating it day in day out. Enough said. But, it looks pretty healthy. I am not as huge a fan as people I know, but it is yummy for a salad.



4. Wolf
If you like spicy, savoury stuff, you need to add this to your list. But, this can't be a staple, once a week maybe?


5. Red Got Baked
Another one of the BF's recommendation, which he said the portions were huge. If you guys would like to try out Nomnomby. Please send me your email address after you sign on so that we will both get 35% off our subscription. Win Win :D

By the way you can just say your name and you will be able to collect your food (i.e. someone can also collect on your behalf.) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment