Saturday, September 22, 2018

Affordable Bridal Nails: Casa de Nails

Actually, I wanted dried flower nails for the actual day wedding to match the theme. But one thing I learnt, pictures online are very different on your fingers. Thankfully, Lynette from Casa de Nails was nice enough to do another last minute design when the dried flowers doesn't seem to be working on my nails.

Personally, I prefer a more simple design. But because it is wedding nails, Lynette picked a more elaborated design. It took me a while getting used to it because I am not that used to having so much pearls and gems on my nails.


The weather was dreary for the last few days and my sinus acted up, I really hope it doesn't rain on the actual day. At Lynette's house, I was feeling a bit groggy but she managed to engage me throughout. I kept sniffling and some of the tissue bits got stuck in the gel nails. T.T Nonetheless, she patiently remove them and re-do the pearls when I could barely keep still. Thank you for not scolding me Lynette.

Although I won't say the nails are usually the highlight of the wedding, but if there is nothing on it, it may look too plain. Plus you needa thank your guest and shake their hands at the end of the wedding. (The texture of the nails will distract them from the roughness of your hands LOL! kidding.) If you live in the west, I would really recommend Casa de Nails if you are looking for value-for-money services. Here's just a teaser of my fingernails at its finest. Keep a lookout for the actual day photos when they are out. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment