Sunday, October 14, 2018

Just Pudding some pudding in my tummy

During my wedding, I had some cup puddings from Just Pudding as well which I almost forgot about. The reason why I forgot about them was because I never got to get a bite. :( Nobody bothered to leave one for me because everyone was too busy ensuring they had one. #LifeSux

Don't judge these puddings from its appearance. According to my parents, they were the first to be snapped up because they were made for mingling - portable and easy to eat. For my father's guests, these were a hot favourite.


Many expected them to be heavily coated with sugar and syrup. Because its appearance was so unassuming, those who tried it were pleasantly surprised by how delightful it is. These puddings are handmade, so the sweetness level was well-contained. And most importantly, the fruits used on top were fresh and sweet (fyi, they don't taste from a can).

During the solemnisation, we served 15 mango pudding with strawberry and 15 original pudding with peach. Here are some comments I have received and consolidated.
  1. Mango Pudding with Strawberry: The mango pudding doesn't taste very artificial and leave a sticky taste in your mouth. Unlike other puddings, it was the fruits instead of the base that was sweet. 
  2. Original Pudding with Peach: The texture of the pudding was soft, smooth and bouncy. You could just slurp it down. The pudding was also very refreshing and not surfeiting, maybe that's why 30 was just not enough!

I am sorry but my family didn't manage to snap photos of the interior. (Hopefully, our wedding photographers caught some photos of them!) The photos of the pudding's interior are taken from Just Pudding itself. And guess what...they cost only about S$2 each. Apart from wedding receptions, they are good for family gatherings, farewells, baby parties because it is suited for the young and old and you can customise it as well.

Two flavours are available - Original Classic and Mango Pudding. You can also mix and match your own toppings. Available toppings include lychee, peach, mango, strawberry, kiwi, rainbow sprinkles. Let me know if you have tried them and also let me know if you love them as much as we do <3

No comments:

Post a Comment