Monday, October 8, 2018

Fall in love with flowers: Love Store Floral


Basically, I felt that my wedding was perfect. Another one of my favourites that day was my hand bouquet. Before my wedding, I was actually feeling quite sick so I felt that everything looked and was sucky. The only thing that let me felt right and made my day was the bouquet.

My hand bouquet is from Love Store Floral. Apart from wedding packages, they also conduct floral jamming session. My liaison person was Celestine and the experience has been nothing but awesome. I don't think I was very good at verbalising what I wanted, so I showed Celestine some photos on what I think I had in mind. Haha.


I had an hour meeting with her about a few weeks before the wedding to discuss on the flowers. The time spent with is very productive. Among all my vendors, she is the best at probing and giving advise. She would show photos and grab samples from her store to let me visualise what the final products would be.

After our meeting, we communicated via whatsapp. She is always providing me updates and showing me photos of current floral designs which she think suits my taste. On the day itself, I actually change my mind slightly - I changed my bouquet to a round one instead of a messy flower bouquet. Celestine was also really easy-going about it. :D


Initially, this was my original flower design, with the greens at the side. I had pink and cream roses with tinges of blue. My favourites were the furry cactus-like stalks (the kids called it the blue cactus) because I think it made the bouquet looked more lux and elegant. I also liked that it had variety. You know me, anything too simple may bore me after a bit.

Celestine was also very kind and prepared boutonnière for the groom - 1 in pink and 1 in cream. And it was a good thing because in the end we had some time for a shoot outside and the flower suffered a little in the hot sun. And my husband's nephew fell in love with the boutonnière so before the first march-in, it was given away to the little boy.


In fact, even my bouquet was missing during our first march-in. Now I know where my bouquet went (-_-)'' Guess the flowers were a hot favourite even with the little ones. Hehe. Even my bridesmaids loved their hand flowers till they proudly wore it on their hands the whole day. The thing is every one wanted a piece of the bouquet...so did I...

But sadly, the bouquet didn't stay overnight with me either. As per our tradition, we had the bouquet throwing ceremony at the end of the wedding. Mind you, these were real flowers and they resiliently survived till the very end. Very impressive. All I can say is that Love Store Floral gives you only the best stalks.


For brides out there, Love Store Floral has a few packages that range from S$438 to S$1398. Alternatively, you can always custom your flowers based on your budget. So, do contact them if you have any other floral needs.
  1. A Sweet Beginning (S$438) -  1 regular bridal hand bouquet + 1 Groom's boutonnière + 4 family's boutonnière + 1 regular car deco
  2. Forever Love (S$638) -  Same number of items as A Sweet Beginning but with premium flowers used
  3. Eternal Bliss (S$1018) - On top of the items of Forever Love, you get 4 additional Bridesmaid hand bouquet and 4 groomsmen boutonnière
  4. The Promise (S$1398) - All of that in Eternal Bliss with 2 additional floral arrangements 
If you want more photos of my flowers, keep a lookout on the final wedding highlights post in November :D But meanwhile, let me show you one last photo on the bridesmaids' boutonnière. Chio max <3 I never knew I am a fan of flowers until I saw their works...

No comments:

Post a Comment