Friday, October 5, 2018

Prettiest Jellies: Sims Like a Treat

You know what's the best part of a wedding? When your eyes can't take in the gorgeousness of it all and your brain is like thinking "is this my wedding?", "OMG, is this my wedding?", "Whoever that visioned it is a genius!!"...and I am definitely not that genius. :P

That's what I felt when I entered the roof garden for my solemisation. The second time I felt that was during the first march-in when I first saw the wedding banquet hall. Jaw-droppingly beautiful. As you may know by now, the theme of my wedding is floral. And the most hyped flora deco...was the jellies.


In fact, I received most photos of it by the wedding paparazzi. (Psss...these photos are taken by my friends and relatives, hence the poor resolution and weird angles.) Initially, most of the guests didn't touch it. They were just standing around, admiring it occassionally taking some photos, thinking it was deco.

And then, when they knew it could be eaten, they couldn't bare to eat it given that it looked so intricate. My parents had to do the first cut and gave it around. Most of my relatives are borderline diabetic cos they are rather old, so they were full of praises on the low sweetness level. In fact, after the wedding, my parents' guests were busy asking them on how was it made and where can they be bought.



Because there were so many questions, even I had to go online to do some research on it. You can watch this video if you are curious on how it is made. Be prepared to be impressed by the amount of work and effort that goes into it. Note that after you watch it, you may have an even harder time cutting the jellies and eating it.

Lucky me, my parents save me some. And I understand why people love it so much.  I expected the jelly to be surfeitingly sweet. But, it was not sweet at all with a mild floral fragrance. The highlight for me was the bottom white layer that tasted of coconut. Super yummy.


Here are some behind the scene photos by our vendor - Sims Like a Treat. You can order both jelly cakes and the smaller heart or round-shaped jellies from them. Check out their instagram to be impressed by the types of designs they can make.

Because so many people has been asking, for convenience, I decided to leave their contact details here as well:-

SimsLikeATreat
simslikeatreat@gmail.com
9336 4502 (Contact Celestine)

Enjoy~!~

No comments:

Post a Comment