Saturday, November 10, 2018

Hair Free with Skin Health Aesthetics


Although I am not a wolf woman of any sort, I always like being somewhat hairless. Society has somewhat decided that the armpits of a women should always be hairless. Also, given that my hubby is naturally blessed with smooth, hairless arms, there is pressure on me to moisture and smoothen myself as well.

There are many chain-store offering full-body hair removal. But if you are looking for something more affordable, I just might have the place you are looking for. Skin Health Aesthetics is conveniently located near Toa Payoh MRT station.


Not being one of the chain stores also mean better prices, catered services and more time slots available. Skin Health Aesthetics would always drop you a reminder sms one day before the treatment without fail and it was definitely much easier to reach them if you need to re-arrange the appointment timing.

For me, an important criteria is the cleanliness of the store. You would be pleased to hear that the area is very hygienic and the towels will be cleaned and sheets changed after every customer. Pss, apart from body hair removal, Skin Health Aesthetics also offer other facial services, making a good one stop place for all your beauty needs.


I did 6 treatments at Skin Health Aesthetics in total. I wouldn't say that the standard is consistent all the beauticians. But one thing I really like about them is they know what they are doing and keep the processes fast so that it can end on time and I can go home to nap. Haha.

Generally, the ladies are quite chatty and would engage you in banter unless of course you would prefer to take a rest. Your comfort is always their priority and they would always check in with the temperature of the machine and the air-con with you without fail.


After 6 treatments, here are some of my results to show. I did my leg, arms, armpits and back. My armpits and back only have little to no hair, so there is not much difference. The treatment was however, very effective on my arms and legs. Not that much hair now!

Although I think I didn't think I cared that much about my hair, I think after having them all removed. I actually do feel a lot more conscious about the hair and feel that sometimes it can be unsightly. Overall, I really enjoyed the experience at Skin Health Aesthetics and would really recommend you guys to try out their Full Body Hair Removal Treatments. 6 times and you see results already! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment