Monday, November 26, 2018

#drawmenitpic


For the longest time ever, I really wanted to change my blog's profile pic. Reason being:
  • I don't look like this anymore.
  • My head was annoyingly too big.
  • I am quite a colourful person, so why am I still in black and white?!?
  • I really wanted a CHANGE!!!

Being quite lucky, my prayer was finally answered. @nit.pic drew a nice customised portrait of me. What excites me the most was that, the picture was very personalised. It captured my brown wavy hair, my obsession for unicorns and my favourite dress. My face was now sharper and I exude more maturity before.


@nit.pic's style doesn't capture my round nose that well. Overnight, I now have a higher nose bridge without plastic surgery . It doesn't 100% look like me but it still resembles me. After much thought, I figured I don't really want that much people to recognise me on streets either, so this is pretty quite awesome.

@nit.pic is a commissioned artist. But if she gains some inspiration from your LOTD, she might just draw you! Check out #drawmenitpic if you want to see more of her works! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment