Friday, November 23, 2018

Silhouettes with @hipyycute

This is quite sad, I have broken my sd card. Yes, you heard me right. I broke it (although who breaks such thing), and I broke it very utterly too, split it right into 2 parts. So for now, we will focusing on other posts that doesn't require too much photography.

And one of the key areas we will be focusing on is illustration. I think we have not been featuring such art for a very long time, which is quite a pity because it deserve some attention given that some artists have very different and interesting style.


Today, we are going to feature illustrations by @hipyycute@hipyycute's style mainly features on the silhouettes of the pictures, without focusing much on the details of the facial features. @hipyycute did a piece on one of our most favourite photos from our second banquet.

I have to say, despite not distinctly drawing in our faces, both the hubby and I could clearly identify ourselves. We also note that minor details such as the watch and tie are well captured. If you are not too narcissistic, I think you may also like this art form as much as me. You can find @hipyycute on instagram to check out more of their works.

No comments:

Post a Comment