Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Kua Simi Kua: ZY@Venture


One of the biggest decisions which you would need to make is whether to wear a Cheong Sam or Kua for the tea ceremony. For me, I thought I would wear the Cheong Sam for the second march-in and so I settled for the kua during the tea ceremony. (Note: in the end, I didn't pick a cheong sam for my second march-in either.)

So even though I wore a kua for my tea ceremony, I thought it was still a pretty good decision because there are more occasions to wear a cheong sam than a kua. And this is also why I rented instead of buying a kua because erm...you really think I will wear another time meh. Hehe.


My Kua was rented from ZY@Venture and I would recommend you to get your weddings needs from them. First of all, the owner is very helpful, understanding and easygoing. I consulted her a lot on the wedding shoes and also the cleaning of the kua. Secondly, the quality of the kua is superb. Despite not costing very expensive, the kua doesn't look off taobao, giving you a sense of dignified elegance. All my friends and relatives (especially) were impressed by the effort we put in to (at least) don a traditional piece.

Thirdly, it comes with accessories. So the rental includes matching accessories (hairpiece, earrings and bangles) that go with it. It is great cos you don't have to waste time thinking or finding jewelry pieces with red. And, the accessories itself doesn't look shabby at all! If need be, you can also purchase your shoes from ZY@Venture.


Just to share a little more, kua rental actually isn't ZY@Venture's core business. In fact, they engage in photography, events planning and retail as well. We can't wait to wait with them when have our first-born. (Please work hard, tummy. Don't always know how to grow big through eating!)

Just so you know, apart from my design, there is another design to pick from as well. The variety is a little limited for now, but it will grow in time. And speaking of big tummies, one good thing about a kua is that it hides your figure well. So you really don't have to worry about bulging fats and bumps :P One less worry for the bride off your pretty little mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment