Saturday, December 8, 2018

Food Tour Part 12: Date Food!

It has been a long while since we continued with this series, mainly because we were way too overwhelmed with the wedding posts. But now, we have dates back in schedule, we are eating around town and have pretty fancy places to share.


Most of the blogger deemed it as rather pricey. But in my opinion, I thought it was pretty value for money. The burgers were 20-ish, but the portion were humongous. The hubby and I could barely finish our plates. I would really suggest you share 2 burgers among 3 people.

Taste-wise, these were good burgers. If you like strong flavours, you are going to love them. Half-way munching through them, it got a bit surfeiting. But, I think it is because the portion was way too much and I was gorging myself in order not to waste food. Should have just tabao (takeaway) the fries home.


The crazy milkshakes were what I felt grossly overpriced. Don't get me wrong, these beautiful babies taste as awesome as they look. Thick and creamy, yum !~! But for S$20++ bucks, dang that is too painful on my wallet.

But I have to admit, it is pretty good for the gram. And there is no harm having one per table to share with your friends or well just to make your girlfriend or kid happy. :) Everybody love something colourful. :D


They may be quite familiar to you already given that they have a few outlets. I tried time for the first time because of a discount code. And boy, I was quite blown away by the flatbread burger. It was frigging amazing, way more fantastic than the mac and cheese. In fact, the next time I am there, I will probably only eat the fat breads.

I felt that the price was really affordable, given the many discount. However, the portion was a little too small for my liking. I was still very hungry after eating a main. You probably needa order 1.5 portions to be full.


My hubby told me that fArt tArtz was actually more known for their fancy pastries. I agree that their pastries do look very good for the gram (even took the flower home but lost it on the way oops) but, taste-wise it is just average. It is not bad, but it is not exceptional.

But I still see myself going there again. :D For the price-point, it is quite worth. We spent about S$20 ++ for 2 mains and 1 desserts. And it even come with ambience. Great place for dates :P


This is really inconvenient for me. But if you live at Sembawang area, I would really recommend you to try the claypot out. The dishes here are really affordable yet flavourful. The portion is also just nice. For a date out (including drinks), we spent less than 20 bucks on this.

I head that usually this place has a pretty long queue. But because we went on the weekday and odd timing, we managed to sit comfortably as we enjoy the meal. With that, we come to the end of the long awaited series. I will try to round up my tummy and not let you guys wait too long for the next post. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment