Thursday, January 10, 2019

Funky Find: Tesalate Beach Towel

By now, I think it is a well known fact by all my readers that I love anything that is versatile. Because anything has more than one use generally is value for money! Whee~!~

I came across Tesalate beach towels and felt that this was a must-bring to our New Zealand tour. Please click the link at your own risk because once you enter the site, you might end up buying the entire collection. Hehe.


7 reasons why I love Tesalate
  1. It is highly compact. This towel isn't small as you can see. But it is so easy to roll it up and put into a bag and bring to a pool/ beach. And it is very light too! 
  2. You can use it as a throw! Okay, this was a surprise use for it. But it really does look on our bed. Plus, flip it around and you have a whole new look. Guess when it is not in da gym bag, it can be a pretty good house deco. 
  3. It is a good yoga mat towel. Okay, I tried it one day and I realised hey this towel has a pretty good grip (o.O) I think it is really due to its sand-free properties. The sand slip off but your body stays on. 
  4. Ok, now for its real use - it is an amazing beach towel. The sand truly doesn't stick on, as promised. I think it because of the fabric, it doesn't have much threads' ruff and whats not.
  5. It holds water very well. I love this for swimming cos most towels doesn't seem to dry me completely. But this does. :D
  6. It dries fast too! I am not sure what magic is this. But this pretty much means, there is no need to swap towels. Wash it and you can use it the next day!
  7. IT IS GORGEOUS. Enough said, and the variety of designs availabel on Tesalate is astounding. It took me eons to settle on one and a lifetime of regrets to walk away with just one. 
We will be updating more photos, so stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment