Saturday, February 2, 2019

CNY Looks with Joyring



Check out my blings for CNY this year! It is my first year presenting myself as a "Mrs" and I pretty pleased to receive these 2 babies in my mail. Just between me and you, these earrings cost less than S$20 each at Joyring. But because of a sales that is currently going on, some of these fabulous earrings can go as low as S$5! Yup, you heard me right, just $5 only.

And for my readers only, cos Joyring wanna bring some joy to you. They decided to give you an exclusive discount code. Quote "CHAAYEN7" and you will get to receive 7% off entire order when you make a minimum purchase of $15.00. This is not valid with other discount codes and can be used once per customer.




With earrings from Joyring, I happily created 2 looks! Here's CNY Look 1, looking like a genie. :P I decided to use the demure looking Pudding Earrings in light blue to create something more funky. Just wanted to bring out the wild side of this dainty looking piece! Took me a while to style this red pants that is flabby at the side. Am quite happy how the 2 contrasting colours look together.

Maybe it is just me, but does earrings actually look better with short hair? This piece is not on sales, but I thought given that CNY and V-Day are so close to each other this year, it made a lot of sense to do some self-love...Hehe.



Second look with both the dress and accessories on sale. Personally, I thought the Marjorie Tassel Earrings - Green was a a darn good steal at S$5 only...like what! It is those statement piece that would bring all eyes to the ears. I think the earrings and the dress are probably a bit more mature looking.

Not sure what you guys think about it, but I am sitting on the fence on this. I think the dress is too dainty and the earrings has a little too much character to be paired together. Will probably give another go during the actual day itself. So stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment