Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Quick Update: Fun Fest 2019

Found some of this photos in my phone and decided to do a short post on it. Was at Sentosa on the first day Fun Fest was launched so some of the free activities were not yet available. Every year, Sentosa will have a Fun Fest during the school holidays and it is free for all (Hurray)!

The theme for each year is different and this year it was the Sanrio characters. I am quite a fan of them but I didn't exactly go there for it. I just happened to be there and my friend told me to check it out since I was there! Hahaha!


For a young adult (without kids), there isn't much to do. I mean I don't really wanna rough it out with some of the kids on the float castles and all. And part of me was really scared I might break the floats with my weight. But I could see the kids had a lot of good fun there (drain their energy) hehe. There was even a foam gun!

It was really crowded there, so it was quite difficult to take clear shots. Had a nice walk there, but that's basically it. Probably won't be going all the way there unless I have a kid or if they have food stalls the next time round. But for tourists etc., Fun Fest should be quite good for your gram. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment