Sunday, April 28, 2019

Happy Ears: Melike & Fae

Was feeling quite ill for the longest while, but I thought I shouldn't really stay down and glum forever. I am still in quite a bit of pain and have seen 3 doctors in the last week for different medical opinions. I hope it is nothing serious, so pray for me guys!

But meanwhile, to cheer myself up, I decided to do a review. It has been a while since we last did that. I have some clothes coming in soon, but I thought let's do the accessories by Melike & Fae first :D When I am feeling better, I will do a whole look!



I am not sure whether it is an age thing, but I am starting to like my classy looks. I am absolutely in love with this pair cos it has my 2 favourite colours aqua and pink! Usually these colours look a bit childish but I love how this design managed to pull out the glam in it. <3

I have an overseas wedding coming up soon, so I am pretty sure this piece is going with me to **** **** (not disclosing the location yet so stay tune!). I am not too keen about bringing real gems but was initially rather worried how am I at least going to look presentable.... Guess this solves everything!

My grandma has something like this! That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this. Part of me was really excited with twining with my grandma (I hope that doesn't sound weird to you guys) There was a time when such designs were really trendy and flooded the jewelry shop. It is a lesser sight now, sadly.

But I am sure we can bring this trend back in. I love the amount of detail which is put into this piece. Usually, most shops would only stamped a design on one side. This one has a dual design so you can wear it your way, however you like it! CNY piece for sure, I am sure grandma will be pleased!



And yea, tassels again. This is a shorter piece and is easier on my ears (not as heavy) hehe. By the way, Melike & Fae holds a whole series of different coloured tassels. They are so bright and pretty, makes me wanna get one of each. Ooops...Hehe. Happy ears; cheery life.

Compared to the other stores I have reviewed, Melike & Fae's price is in the higher range. But in terms of quality and design, it is truly a notch above the rest. The pieces are something you can wear for more formal events and is more age-appropriate for young women. I can't wait for the next series to be out!

No comments:

Post a Comment