Saturday, April 6, 2019

Touring SG: S.E.A Aquarium

Since my last post, it seems that many of you readers were rather surprised I have a life in Singapore. Lol! Too much holiday post that you guys that I do nothing in my weekends apart from churning posts (which is kinda of true) Haha.

Just to share, I actually went to Sentosa S.E.A Aquarium. It is not my first time there. The last time I was there was 6 years back OMG. (See post here!) There was quite a bit of change in the The Maritime Experimential Museum, but the aquarium was pretty much the same.


Definitely cooler than the last time I was there, there was a lot more to see. More information to read and learn about the maritime world. I love that it is quite futuristics with quite a bit hologram used. :P

There were quite a bit of hand-on activities as well and the place is quite well decorated. Unfortunately, this means you have to pay to enter the The Maritime Experimential Museum. I guess unless you have a passion for marine stuff, you could totally give this a pass. :P


6 years ago, I went to the S.E.A Aquarium with the BF. Fast forward now, he has been upgraded to a husband. And we are here with his parents. It is still a very pretty aquarium but it is very, very crowded. And I really, really don't like being pushed and squeezed around.

Tourist, locals, if you are considering coming here (which you should), avoid weekends at all cost. It is nosier, more expensive and extremely crowded. Come on a weekday instead, it is a better bang for your bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment