Thursday, May 2, 2019

Free Unlimited Data: TPG


May is pretty dang good to me. Finally, I got my little paws on the TPG sim card. This just basically means I have more data and can surf the net more. By right, I should be writing more :D which I hope I will be doing. Tummy still aint the best, have been spending more time at a clinic than I should really.

But, I am picking myself up in the midst of the discomfort and is extremely eager to revive this site now. (Woohoo!) For those who wants more data, go sign up for it too! It is free for a whole year (like what!) I missed it the last time, so I am super darn pleased I got it this time round :D


The collection place wasn't particularly out of the way and the queue wasn't exceptionally long (maybe cos it is a weekday). Plus the staff at Huawei were extremely helpful. Strongly recommend! With that much data at hand,  I hope you guys will enjoy the increase in content!

No comments:

Post a Comment