Thursday, June 6, 2019

Treasure Trove for your ears: Psycho Lab


So yes while I was in Hong Kong, I actually donned new earrings :D I am not exactly was that even a good choice even to wear these new gorgeous there, because I am mostly drenched - either by the rain or by my own sweat. Sigh. But these earrings from Psycho Lab is worth every penny.

From the box and design of the earrings, you would think I have spent quite a bit right? (I got questioned by my Mum and Hubs on the damage T_T) But, guess what, all these cost less than $50!! Shocking right, and there is a 30% promotion if you use the code "PL30", you pay way, way less!
** Quote has expired, but please use "ChaaYen" and you will get a special discount! :P


So here's some of the photos of me wearing the beauties. When I was in Hong Kong, I mostly wore the Sunflower. You could wear it on different orientation and it is almost like a new piece already. :) For the wedding, I wore the Elegant Pearl (OOS now by the way). It is such a statement piece, there is no way you would miss it! Haha, don't even need to zoom to have a look at it. In Macau, I wore the dainty Daisy Fleur.
In collage, from left to right, top to bottom:
  1. Day 2 (Hong Kong) - I woke up at 6-ish to try and catch Chow Yun Fat. Haha, eyes were red and face were puffy. Was wearing the Sunflower cos it was the most cheery piece and I thought this piece would brighten his day and make him more agreeable for a photo. Btw, I wore this for my high tea too!
  2. Day 3(?) (Hong Kong) - Wedding Day! Wore the Elegant Pearl only once. I think this is the only piece that can't really be made casual. Was actually contemplating on getting this cos of its size. Glad I did in the end, cos it is so gorgeous, by itself and on me. *Updates* My Mum has rudely taken it for herself.
  3. Days 4 and 5 (Macau) - Zoom in to see Daisy Fleur. I think she is quite a versatile creature, cos I can imagine pairing her up with a fancy dress. :D

Personally, the bulk of Psycho Lab designs appeal to me. I think the store is named that way because every shopper who enters the site, goes berserk by the choices. I changed my mind so many times, I had to literally tell myself, "Please decide!" And it was so hard, because some of the designs were so cute...and so exclusive.

But out of the greatness of my heart, I will still share this shopping spot with you guys, cos you need to buy out some of the stuff to stop the shopaholic in me from trying to rear its ugly head. More photos of me in Psycho Lab? If you have a sharp eye, you will notice them time to time in my future posts :P

No comments:

Post a Comment