Saturday, September 7, 2019

Morning Joy: Nescafe Dolce Gusto


Generally, we do discuss our purchases for big ticket items. But this time round, the hubs went ahead and bought a Nescafe Dolce Gusto Surprise Box. Fortunately, we got the machine itself. Cos God knows what we are going to do with tons of capsules. I only got to do the comparison research between Nespresso and Nescafe machines after his rash purchase.

Although the hubs is more of a coffee connoisseur, I definitely won't consider myself as one. I actually appreciated Nescafe for the variety of capsule. But if you hold your coffee to high standards, you should get yourself a Nespresso instead even though the Nescafe machines have a wider price range and is generally more affordable.


Initially, I found Hub's purchase pretty gimmicky. But this machine bought the whole family closer...cos everyone actually gathered to watch the operations of the machine and filmed it on instag. And then, the mug was passed around as we each have a sip. Haha...I didn't expect this fancy electronic to bring so much joy to the people around us. Quite cute really...Definitely can't wait to flaunt this to our friends when the house arrive.

Personally, I feel that the recommended water level is a bit too high for my liking. I would prefer my beverages to be thicker. We have tried out 3 boxes of capsules and they have been great. If you have some spare cash, you should consider getting one...#nowafan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment