Thursday, October 17, 2019

Znique: Bye Bye Bump

Although I don't have a full face of acne, I recently had quite a bit of huge, ugly bumps (with pus) on my face due to the wrong use of a facial product. Annoyingly, the pus didn't grew smaller with the days. My facial couldn't really do much to it either because my therapist strongly advised against squeezing them.

I was quite affected by these huge pimples because although I never had fully clear skin, I never had such visible blemishes for long-term either. For a while, I avoided taking photos/ selfies because I didn't really wanted these moments immortalised.


When Znique sent over their anti-acne serum, I was like "why not". There was really nothing to lose. First of all, I really need to gush about the cute bag it came in and the cosmetics mirror. Really love the peachy pink colour. Am currently using it as a pouch to store my miscellaneous stuff.

The instructions specicfid using it 2-3 times a day. I only use it once before bedtime every night. The serum is rather gel-like and smells quite herbal. It is made up of natural ingredients so it is kinda of light on the skin. Most importantly, I find it quite effective for me.


Znique managed to reduce the redness. The bumps have grown smaller, but are the still there at the moment. However, I no longer have to shun close-up photos because it is not that visible. I mean if you zoom in etc., you probably can see it. I am quite satisfied with the product and will be using it until my bumps are gone.

If you are keen, it is now on sale at its website for $26. The usual price is $29.90. For friends with acne, I think I finally know how it feels like. My confidence did pummel a bit because of 2 big dots. I really hope Znique works for you. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment