Friday, January 17, 2020

Stay Flawless with Iryasa

Recently, I am super busy...boo hoo hoo. No thanks to the festivities. With stress, little sleep, my skin has been looking kinda of dull (like my mood, kidding). When I am in a rush, I actually dash off without make-up (this might be shocking to you girls who are very into make-up). So it is imperative for me to keep my skin in tip top condition.

I do a bit of facial once a month. Honestly, if you don't do daily maintenance, it can be quite difficult to maintain a dewy, radiant look without make-up. To help my skin get pass these days, I have been trying out some products from Iryasa.


Day-Products

Just to share, these are the 2 products I use for the day. Every morning, I will dab on the Day Luxuriate Gel ($42).  This product won me over with its dainty pink colour and spa-like fragrance. There is some therapeutic de-stressing effect when you apply on your face each morning. Don't be be fooled by its appearance because this product contains lots of plant-based antioxidants that helps to give you face a moistured, glowy look. Day Luxuriate Gel looks a bit viscous, but it is really light on the face, you can barely even feel it. Thumbs up. 

The other product I use is the facial mist ($26) which you can double up as a toner. I am not very consistent in using it because I use it more as a freshener whenever I am feeling warm. If the bottle was a little smaller, I would bring it along with me. But now it is sitting at my office. It is quite fast at refreshing my tired and is definitely one of the better facial mist I have used thus far. Its potency is probably due to the rich botanical extracts and antioxidants ingredients such as aloe vera, green tea, ylang ylang, holy basil and chamomile. 



Night-Products

For the night, I use the night indulge cream ($48) which has a light lemon scent.  For optimum effect, the night indulge cream should be used on every night. There are some nights I am so drained I just skip this product and the effects can be quite visible The night indulge cream helps to boost the moisture level in the skin. So when I don't use it, my skin looks visibly drier in the morning. 

Other effects of the night indulge cream includes slowing down the signs of aging and reducing hyperpigmentation. I can't really verify the effects of this as of this point because I haven't been using it for that long a period but so far I am quite pleased with the hydration effect. I just need to make my skincare routine part of my bedtime habit and not be lazy!


Apart from the products I am using, Iryasa has quite a wide range of products. Given the effectiveness of their products, I am quite keen to try out the Under Eye Oil ($27), Purifying Face Oil ($88) as well as the essential oil series. From now until 2nd Feb, you can get $18 off for any purchases above $88 using the discount code "Prosper". It is quite a good time to buy if you are interested to try out their products! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment