Saturday, March 21, 2020

Yu Yu Trinket: Chasing away indoor blues

I am so excited because I finally got the energy to do a review from Yu Yu Trinket, so does it mean I am slowly but surely recovering? Hmm...but what's important is that I have found some time for myself amidst the numerous pills popping (prescribed by doc, pls don't think otherwise).



This is a really sweet piece and hehe for the first time ever, I actually took photos of myself in a tacky nightgown. Honestly, I would have never imagine any piece in the world that can go well with this, but the strawberries did. I think my skin shade might have grown paler with the quarantine so light pink doesn't go well with my shade anymore.

It is a bit sad but it seems the strawberries are quite camouflaged. If you are a huge fan of acyrlics or themed earrings, you might want a piece of this in your collection. I don't think lolita is my thing, but if it is yours you might enjoy this piece a lot more than me!



My first look at this piece was like, erms this is not my style. But when I wore it on, I have to say it looks good on me. Green has always been my colour. The Hub always call me a frog on a lilypad. But I don't know why I have a thing against this colour. 

Design-wise, this is a classic piece, putting in together the tweed and tassel elements. FYI, the fabric is actually vines but from far it looks a lot like tweed. Now that we are all missing nature and a bit of the outdoors, I think this piece might just strike a chord with everyone. If you are into collections, this set comes with necklaces but it is out of stock at the moments. 



There are certain designs that I am usually not much a fan of. And tesselations are one of them. This is a surprising piece for me cos I actually like the design. I think the size is ok for me because it is made of fabric so it is still quite light on the ears. Although blue is really my favourite colours, I would suggest going for lighter shades if you have darker hair colours. 

It is another case of blending in....hehe, yes I am a lady who likes to give my earrings the limelight. Personally, I also love the necklaces which is of similar hexagon tesselations. It is baffling but this is the only tessalation accessory that I have fallen for thus far. My recommended piece from Yu Yu Trinket cos other places either don't sell it or their designs ain't as alluring...hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment