Friday, June 19, 2020

Cute Bottles: He or She


There are a few brands that have quite classy designs and I think one of the understated brand is He or SheHe or She is quite popular in Malaysia but is still not very popular in Singapore yet because it is not in the major retail stores. He or She has 3 bottle designs of either ash pink for the girls or bluish-grey for the boys. In my opinion, both colours look aesthetically pleasing and I would even use the ash pink bottles for my little boy! :D

Typically, bacteria will breed in moist and warm environments. Hence, it always recommended for Mums (wonder why not Dads) to keep the bottles sanitised. Just to share a little more, He or She uses antibacterial polymer technology which can help to prevent the spread of bacteria. Personally, I feel regardless the type of material, the bottle should still be sanitised (either via UV or steam) before use because bacteria cannot be seen by the naked eye.



This is a newborn bottle which reminds me of rocket hehe. In the series, this is the only bottle which is yellow. He or She's newborn bottle are generally wider and give a better grip to the holder. This could be helpful if your confinement lady is older or the elderly at home is helping with feeding. Comparitively, this bottle has the least parts which makes it easier to clean. I like that the bottles comes with a nice solid cap, which makes it a good going-out bottle.

If you observe the teat, it tries to imitate a mother's nipple so as to prevent nipple confusion during breastfeeding. The design also supposedly helps to reduce spit-out and intake of gas, therefore reducing colic. When baby is out, this will be one of the first few bottles we will try out with him. Hopefully, he takes well to the bottle. 



This is also another newborn bottle. For all the designs, you can change the size of the teats to modify the flow to better suit the baby as it develops. For me, we will be using this as a transition bottle once baby looks ready to wrestle control and wants to hold the bottle himself. Similarly, the Belly Belly is also a wide design bottle and consists little parts which means easy cleaning. 

Design-wise, I find it rather nostalgic. My brother and I used to have a baby bottle that resembles this. If you are on a budget, I think you can do a 2-choose-1 between this model and the "Ultra Wide". 



This design reminded me of a dolphin, super cute! This is suitable for baby from 6 months onwards. Oh my god, it contains so many more parts and I totally regretted deconstructing it for this review lol. The teats are shaped differently from the newborn bottles as it is supposed to protect their newly budding tooth/ teeth. 

One of the additional parts is the dual-vent and anti-colic valves. This can also be transferred and be used on the "Belly Belly". If baby takes well to the He or She, he is likely to use this from 6 to 9 months whenever he is ready to grow up, hehe. 



This is the only plastic teether that is produced by He or She. The design helps to promote grip by baby and can the strap can be adjusted to better fit his hand. I like that it will be stuck on his hand and is less likely to fall off. The product should also help to ease tooth pain the soft material will help to protect his gums. 

Colour-wise, I am more into fancy, cutesy design so this doesn't quite appeal to me. But of course, the adorableness of a product has absolutely no correlation to its effectiveness. I think I might still be getting a few more teether for baby so that he has some choices and maybe simply cos Mummy just like cute stuff (please feel free to roll eyes at me.)

** Update: For my readers, quote "Forfunk10" and you will enjoy 10% off and free delivery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment