Thursday, January 31, 2019

J.Dashes: No One Knows


Some of you may know this feeling, but sometimes we like to have things that is exclusive to us - a secret that no one else knows. I have been feeling rather dull lately and wanted to make something that could motivate/ encourage myself without anyone knowing, so I had a morse bracelet made.

I guess if you are a reader of morse, you would figure out what the message is. But for the mass public out there, I am just another girl wearing a beaded bracelet for good luck or religious reason.


Instead of one, I got 3 of such bracelets made by J.Dashes. Apart from the message which could be customisable, you can also pick your colour combination as well as the size of the bracelet. My 2 other bracelets are the infinity couple bracelet. I thought it was meaningful to make that because the Hub and I won't be wearing our bands during our honeymoon.

Not that without the ring you won't maintain your faith in the marriage, but it is just cool to wear something that indicate we are a pair. And I like the infinity sign, it means never-ending, going on and on and on... like his nagging LOL!


I have unfortunately custom-made an overly cherry colour for him, but I truly have a penchant towards the tiffany colour. Sigh. Still, it looks good doesn't it, just that it is a bit gay for a man :_P

For those of who are keen on making one for yourself or for V-day, I can assure you that the quality of these beads and belt are pretty good. The beads are smooth and doesn't scratch your skin, while the belt has been durable despite my rough tugging. :P Plus, Lady Boss is very nice and approachable. So, please support her.

No comments:

Post a Comment