Saturday, May 22, 2021

I am a wishtrender ft. reviews

The good thing about WFH is that I get to focus more on myself and set aside some time for my beauty regime. I came across Wishtrend and I have been trying out some of the brands they hold. Klairs is an all-time favourite of mine, but I decided to be a little more adventurous and have been trying out some of their different brands, whenever the opportunity arises. 

Me, being me decided to do everyone a credit and will be updating my reviews here so that you folks will have some sense of the products and stay away from the not so good products if there are any. :P



I have been quite a fan of Klairs product and this new release works very well on my skin too. I read some reviews that says that this product is very drying but not for me. I have combination skin by the way. No breakouts too after using it. Would definitely include this in my holy grail!



This is my first product from elmt. It is supposed to bring out a glow, helping you to achieve a brigher and more radiant skin. For me, I haven't exactly see any visible effect, but many people have commented I look young lol. I guess it is still awesome to receive that comment given that I have a baby who doesn't allow me to have full rest :P

Note: I still have 2 more products pending review, only one face la, need to finish these 2 first before I open more to try :P
*
*
*

For any of you who also have social media presence and is a fan of Wishtrend, I invite you to join me as a Wishtrender. The campaigns they have can be really fun and helps you come out with content (beats thinking out content) You can also get to try out some of their products before they are launched too!

You can fill up the form below. Please put Referral ID as ForFunk!

Personal Information
Additional Information
Payout methods

No comments:

Post a Comment